Saturday, March 6, 2010

Multimedia message

I am absolutely done, just did 52 miles on the bike in 2:50:30. You might say, well that's a pretty good pace, and you would be right, that between 18 & 19 mph, with 10mph wind , hills and traffic lights. The tough part? In the middle of that ride was my regular Saturday morning interval ride with my Frisco triathlon club buddies. And today there was a special treat for me, some guy by the name of David who competes in the 40/45 year age group and just happen to be regional champion or something crazy like that. Oh well, so my legs are dead, my ass is still on th road somewhere. I know Brian, SIU

1 comment:

  1. haha, I usually ad "baby" at the end, it has a better ring to it.

    SIU Baby!!!

    With that said, good job out there.

    ReplyDelete