Tuesday, May 4, 2010

12 days to go

so today was rough. work had me really busy. if you don't know i've started my own sporting goods company online. it keeps me really busy.

I didn't make it to the pool today but i did get out to my hill loop and do 3 laps ( 23 miles ). I just had one of those days that your legs feel like mush. TP will know what i'm talking about. i ran my practice 13.1 miles on sunday and i guess 2 days later your legs are not up to full strength yet. im going to be taking the day off tomorrow so my legs can recover a bit. ive learnt in the past that a day or two off can be a valuable time as your body feels great when you come back from it.

keeping it short and sweet tonight, i still have rocktape on my knees as they suffered a bit after my long run. they are feeling much better now. remember, if you email me i will send you a free sample. jason@rocktape.com

No comments:

Post a Comment